Marketing Operations Manager
Main article content
- Newly created position
- Exciting opportunity
We are very proud that we are Melbourne’s positive alternative. With over 1,000,000* monthly listeners, we play music that matters and provide a message of Christian hope throughout Melbourne. Community is our strength and our passion.
What we offer
We offer a fun and energetic workplace where our shared values and passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer personal development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference.
About this Role
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the LightMelbourne marketing team, ensuring delivery of all Marketing strategies. Key responsibilities include –
- Managing a newly created Marketing team,
- Promoting and championing the 89.9 LightFM brand
- Work alongside key departments to maximise all Marketing opportunities across the organisation
- Continuous development of processes and procedures to improve communication between departments to ensure alignment across the organisation
- Develop and manage social media platforms, and ensure proactive use of social media to support all marketing, communications, media and public relations
- Oversee the development and management of website content, ensuring website is regularly updated
- Oversee the development of publicity/promotional materials in printed and digital format to support the brand
- Lead and manage all internal communication strategies
- Facilitate the alignment of external communication strategies
- You will be tertiary qualified in marketing or related field
- You will have 10 + years relevant work experience; preferably in the NFP sector at a senior level
- You will be an influential & strategic leader
- You will be able build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- You will be able to make sound & timely decisions
- You will have outstanding communication skills
- You will be able to initiate change needed to improve the organisations effectiveness
- You will be proactive, with creative problem-solving skills
If this sounds like the perfect job and you get who we are and what we do, then we would love you to apply. Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday, 2nd October 2017
LightMelbourne reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
*Independent McNair Ingenuity National Listenership Study (NLS) survey July 2017