Casual Announcer – Weekends
Main article content
We are very proud that we are Melbourne’s positive alternative. With over 1,000,000* monthly listeners, we play music that matters and provide a message of Christian hope throughout Melbourne. Community is our strength and our passion.
What we offer
We offer a fun & energetic workplace where our shared values & passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer personal development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference.
About this Role
We are looking for great radio talent to host our weekend shows on a casual basis. Working in a fun & creative environment, you will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to our sound.
- You will live and breathe the 89.9 LightFM format
- You will have radio experience
- You will love working in a high energy, high pressure environment
- You will have a working knowledge of NexGen
- You can prepare and present a fun show that connects & interacts with our audience
- You possess an impressive knowledge of current affairs, local events and popular/faith culture that is relevant to LightFMs target audience
- You have a great attitude along with the willingness to learn from peers and some of the best radio minds in the business
If this sounds like your perfect job and you get who we are & what we do, then we would love you to apply. Please email Leroy Brown (Assistant Content Director) at email@example.com your résumé & cover letter as well as an mp3 demo of an unedited aircheck.
Applications close Monday, 2nd October 2017
LightMelbourne reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
*Independent McNair Ingenuity National Listenership Study (NLS) survey July 2017