Main article content
- Newly created position
- Exciting time to join the Business Development team!
We are very proud that we are Melbourne’s positive alternative. With over 1,000,000* monthly listeners, we play music that matters and provide a message of Christian hope throughout Melbourne. Community is our strength and our passion.
What we offer
We offer a fun and energetic workplace where our shared values and passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer personal development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference.
About this Role
We have an exciting new role available for a Campaign Specialist to deliver great campaign results for our station sponsors. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing all client proposals, project management of campaigns and managing end to end deliverables for our sponsors.
Key responsibilities include –
- Campaign Proposal Development
- Work with the Sales Director and Business Development Executive to ensure that all sponsor campaigns are generated on brief, on time and aligned to our values
- Identify proactive and strategic sales opportunities to provide market leading and comprehensive solutions to client briefs
- Campaign Booking Management
- Manage the approvals process for all campaigns
- Manage the implementation timelines for delivery of sponsor campaigns
- Management of all campaign and post-campaign reporting
- Customer Relationships Management
- Develop and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, sponsors and media partners.
- Support, develop and participate in all opportunities to provide a 10/10 customer experience
- Management of sponsorship programs such as Grants, Contra, Community Service Announcements etc.
- You will have appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business or other related disciplines.
- You will have experience in the radio or media industry.
- You will have demonstrated experience in developing and championing innovative campaign solutions.
- You will have an eye for detail and be solution focused.
- You will have the capacity to work under pressure and achieve success in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve goals and takes responsibility for every aspect of their work.
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills including preparation of proposals and visual presentations.
- You will have an exceptional attitude in all aspects of work.
- You will also be strongly aligned to the values of LightMelbourne and work well within a small team environment.
If this sounds like the perfect job and you get who we are and what we do, then we would love you to apply. Please email your cover letter & resume to Rebecca Iape, People & Culture Coordinator at email@example.com.
Applications close Monday, 9th October 2017
LightMelbourne reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
*Independent McNair Ingenuity National Listenership Study (NLS) survey July 2017