How it works
It's simple - you register, and receive a printable Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) card and your special ID number. Perform as many 'random acts' as you can, and leave your card behind whenever you do.
The person you help finds the card, calls and leaves details of what 'just happened' on our RAK mailbox - and you're in to win LightFM's $50 thankyou just for making their world a brighter place! PLUS you get to nominate a local club, church or favourite charity to win LightFM's $5000 HELPING HAND! Click here, to see the nominees!
Some ideas for your Random Acts of Kindness...
- Cross the road and help someone with their groceries
- Mow your neighbour's lawn
- Do the dishes for your mum
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive thru
- Babysit someone's kids for free
- Buy someone an inspirational book for no reason
- Tip your waitress
- Buy someone a pair of shoes
- Clean someone's house while they're not home
- Write someone an encouraging note
- Pay for someone's haircut when you're at the hairdressers
- Order someone's groceries online so they just turn up at the door
- Be creative! What can you do to brighten a stranger's day?