Are you a highly creative, energetic 'people person' who loves to network and is looking for a job that's thrilling and fulfilling? Well you found it! Our Promotions/ Marketing team are currently seeking a number of motivated & outgoing Marketing/PR/ Events Students to assist them with a range of activities!
Tasks will include:
- Assist with sourcing prizes
- Assist with event coordination
- Assist with preparing station promotions
- Use Flashback to record sponsor credits (training will be provided)
- Assist with general department administration
- Writing promotional or marketing copy (with assistance)
- Writing sponsorship proposal (with assistance)
- Research for promotional and marketing purposes
- Face to face interaction with sponsors and listeners
- Collecting prizes from sponsors
- Assisting with stock maintenance & organisation
- Other duties as directed by Promotions Coordinator or Manager
We are looking for students who have:
- A great attitude and desire to make a positive difference
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- The ability to develop good working relationships with a broad range of people
- Strong computer skills
- A current driver’s license
A commitment of 1 day per week (between Monday & Friday) for a minimum of 3 months.
If you believe that you fulfill the requirements of this role and are empathetic of our Christian values, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume to Megan Harrington (email@example.com) or contact her on 9955 8877 to discuss this exciting opportunity.