About LightFM - Vision, Mission & Values
LightFM is a family friendly station focused on making a difference in Melbourne: we aim to be a positive alternative for you and your family.
Check out our program guide to see everything we have on offer to build into your life and the life of your family. But here's a quick tour:
- Each morning is a good morning as we gather our family - as Ken and Lucy start your day with hope and spark
- When 9am rolls around on a Friday Clayton Bjelan takes you through your morning tasks.
- Dan Veling joins us through the afternoon with Melbourne's most positive blend of music to take you through your workday afternoon with a spring in your step.
- From 3pm it's Melbourne's Dan and Kel driving you home. Throughout the day you are being pulled left, right, and centre as everybody and everything wants a piece of you. You then have to head home to the most important people in your life...your family. Dan and Kel make sure you can get home with something left to give as you get recharged and sparked on your trip.
- It's 6pm and many people want to be home to catch the news. In a city like Melbourne its not always possible with congested highways and freeways. So LightFM brings the news to you by providing an exclusive simulcast of the Nine News every night of the week.
- From 7pm weeknights, join Jesse Morrissey for the freshest music, lively chats and local happenings on Melbourne's Night Alive.
- Don't forget after 10pm each weeknight to tune into Focus on the Family for brilliant insight and advice for love, life and family.
- And finally, weeknights after 11pm, Cam Want rocks the night with The Green Room - the very best of Aussie and Kiwi Christian music.